Curb service is still available:
- Call 716-933-8441 to request items that we have in our building and to set up an appointment to pick them up.
- Pick up may be done Monday and Thursday from 2-6 and Tuesday and Friday from 10-2.
- Only items from our collection can be borrowed at this time.
- Please use the parking lot entrance to pick up your items at the arranged time. You will find them on a table inside the door. If assistance is needed we will bring them to your car. Please let us know when you make your appointment or call when you arrive.
- Please wear a mask when you are outside of your vehicle and observe social distancing of at least six feet.
- Check our website or Facebook page for updates to our curb service procedures.
Please be assured that we are taking precautions to make sure that the items we loan out are safe for you to handle. These include quarantining returned items for 96 hours, in accordance with the latest research, then cleaning them with disinfectant. Everyone's safety is our top priority!