We are currently open for our regular summer hours. We need your help to stay safe and continue to move forward.
- In order to limit the number of people in the library, there may be a short wait to come in. We appreciate your patience.
- Please follow the standard safety procedures of wearing a face mask, practicing social distancing and maintaining hand cleanliness.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please return your books into the book drop, not on the desk.
- Please, no loitering in the library. We ask that you make your selections and leave as soon as they are checked out.*
- Computers are available on a limited basis. You may want to call ahead at 716-933-8441 to make sure one is available.
- If you prefer not to enter the building we are still offering curbside service.
*It is very difficult to ask that you limit your time here. We would love to chat and look forward to better days, when we can have you come in and make yourself comfortable!